Friday, June 29, 2012

Blog Award!



Teacher Mom of 3 passed on her Lovely Blog award to me and 14 other fantabulous blogs.  I now have the honor of passing it on to 15 more.


It was super sweet of you to think of me Teacher Mom of 3!  Thank you!

Once you receive the award, you must follow 3 rules:
 
1.  Follow the person that gave you the award
2.  Link back to the person that gave you the award
3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers

Here are the amazing bloggers I am passing the award to.  Some of them don't appear to be brand spankin' new, but they're all new to me!  :)  I hope they haven't already received this award!!  Click on their badges to visit their blogs!

Glitzy in 1st Grade


Buzzing along in first grade






Little Priorities



 Grade 2.0 with Mrs. Adcock  



Mrs. Dwyer's a+ firsties



Teachin' first



Tonyas Treats for Teachers



Kickin' It in Kinder

Fluttering Through First Grade




 Liv to Teach


Photobucket



Photobucket
Fanatically First Grade

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am now following your blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my first award!! Thanks. I am your newest follower!!
    Heather
    Kickin' it in Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sad...I couldn't figure where the "like" button was so I could "like" your comments. And then it hit me: not everything in life has a "like" button!! #facebookcrazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAAAUUUTE BLOG!!! Thanks for the award! I feel very honored! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betsy! I just gave you an award...come by my blog and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting an award and thank you for the award too! That was very sweet of you! Have fun blogging and I look forward to following you!
    Lori
    Little Priorities

    ReplyDelete